HMP

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coby1919
OSHL Member

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

Let me start by thanking the League Membership for being so kind and supportive of my dismal performance! I'm obviously in way over my head BUT I will play!

That being said...Let's face it I am reallly,really, really bad @ this game. There's hookers out there that suck less than me. Actually they'd have street corners named in my honor for the performance I give. That's being honest!

I would no longer like to be known as the Kings. I'd like to be known as "The Bakery". Why the bakery? Well, I get rolled, beaten, sugared, and iced like a good pastry should. I produce mass quantities of doughnuts and turnovers and my goalie is like a sifter.

My overall game is very vanilla and soft as oven fresh bread. I am literally a cake walk for every opponent that plays me. I swear the membership can actually smell the sweet scent of success when I go online!

I don't do drugs but all of these poundings make me @ least consider getting baked. But when I actually pull off a win (charity)....I actually get a taste of the sweet sweet frosting that I've become!

Come get your wins boys! The hot & fresh sign is flashing on a PS3 near you. Just look for the coby1919 PSN id.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin

Plus/Minus : 17

PostSubject: Re: The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:54 am

Yeah this game is tough sometimes. I really liked NHL 09 and NHL 10 better because the intimidation engine played less of a role and I felt you could control your players better. The game is too random and there are too many things that help decide games that are out of the players hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmpsounds.openu2.com
leafsfan54
OSHL Member

Plus/Minus : 7

PostSubject: Re: The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:26 pm

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
Yeah this game is tough sometimes. I really liked NHL 09 and NHL 10 better because the intimidation engine played less of a role and I felt you could control your players better. The game is too random and there are too many things that help decide games that are out of the players hands

you just have to find a way around it, learn what improves intimidation in your favor and use it when you can
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member

Plus/Minus : 5

PostSubject: Re: The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:52 am

Yeah I always found that intimidation happened before in real life.... If you're hemmed in your zone you're gonna get frustrated and mess up... I don't need the cpu to fudge passes for me I could've done it myself lol the game can be very random

The worst thing for me is the sticks... I just knew they'd get carried away with them and now they break every other play.

Still pretty sweet though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)   

Back to top Go down

The state of the LA Kings (Mandatory read)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1