HMP
 
HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 sharks playoff chances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharksfan



Posts : 7
Points : 9
Plus/Minus : 0
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: sharks playoff chances   Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:24 pm

who thinks the sharks can make it all the way to the stanley cup finals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 380
Points : 1044
Plus/Minus : 17
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 am

sharksfan wrote:
who thinks the sharks can make it all the way to the stanley cup finals

I think they will. I have Flyers and Sharks as my picks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmpsounds.openu2.com
TomCobain
OSHL Member
avatar

Posts : 47
Points : 80
Plus/Minus : 6
Join date : 2010-08-09
Location : Austria

PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:23 am

I see WSH vs. VAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharksfan



Posts : 7
Points : 9
Plus/Minus : 0
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   Sun May 08, 2011 11:13 pm

TomCobain wrote:
I see WSH vs. VAN
washington is already out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharksfan



Posts : 7
Points : 9
Plus/Minus : 0
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   Sun May 08, 2011 11:14 pm

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
sharksfan wrote:
who thinks the sharks can make it all the way to the stanley cup finals

I think they will. I have Flyers and Sharks as my picks
flyers are out and detroit will lose game 6 i say so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 380
Points : 1044
Plus/Minus : 17
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   Tue May 10, 2011 2:06 am

sharksfan wrote:
HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
sharksfan wrote:
who thinks the sharks can make it all the way to the stanley cup finals

I think they will. I have Flyers and Sharks as my picks
flyers are out and detroit will lose game 6 i say so

sounds about right lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmpsounds.openu2.com
sharksfan



Posts : 7
Points : 9
Plus/Minus : 0
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   Tue May 10, 2011 10:39 pm

HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
sharksfan wrote:
HockeyMediaPlus wrote:
sharksfan wrote:
who thinks the sharks can make it all the way to the stanley cup finals

I think they will. I have Flyers and Sharks as my picks
flyers are out and detroit will lose game 6 i say so

sounds about right lol.
looks like a game 7 which detriot is really going to lose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: sharks playoff chances   

Back to top Go down
 
sharks playoff chances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wallin to the Sharks
» What point system for a fun Playoff Pool here?
» Peel Tier 2 playoff schedule here
» Red playoff shaft from Bob's golf
» Great find by the Sharks! "Henderson takes Shark Bait"

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: General Hockey Discussion :: NHL Western Conference :: San Jose Sharks-
Jump to: