HMP
 
HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trade Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cdawg154

avatar

Posts : 71
Points : 113
Plus/Minus : 1
Join date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:13 am

leafsfan54 wrote:
i am going to open up a very early trading block... i am willing to part with any skater(s) for a pure scoring forward (ie. kessel, etc.)

on pittsburgh, which forwards wud u be interested in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enceladus-strike
OSHL Member
avatar

Posts : 78
Points : 98
Plus/Minus : 5
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 30
Location : Waterloo, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 am

yeah could think about it.... no idea what EA will do with ratings this year as boston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
avatar

Posts : 101
Points : 169
Plus/Minus : 7
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:11 pm

cdawg154 wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:
i am going to open up a very early trading block... i am willing to part with any skater(s) for a pure scoring forward (ie. kessel, etc.)

on pittsburgh, which forwards wud u be interested in?

u have no snipers... maybe crosby but that will cost too much for me

i will make a list of players i have interest in

Ovechkin(was thinking sedins for ovie + backstrom), Kessel, Stamkos, Heathly, Gaborik, Nash, Kane, Iginla

i need a pure scorer and i may package 1 r both sedins to make a deal

LUONGO IS NOT AVAILABLE

if ur team has a pure scorer post here, must have scored 30 goals in nhl and not be older than 33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cdawg154

avatar

Posts : 71
Points : 113
Plus/Minus : 1
Join date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:15 pm

leafsfan54 wrote:
cdawg154 wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:
i am going to open up a very early trading block... i am willing to part with any skater(s) for a pure scoring forward (ie. kessel, etc.)

on pittsburgh, which forwards wud u be interested in?

u have no snipers... maybe crosby but that will cost too much for me

i will make a list of players i have interest in

Ovechkin(was thinking sedins for ovie + backstrom), Kessel, Stamkos, Heathly, Gaborik, Nash, Kane, Iginla

i need a pure scorer and i may package 1 r both sedins to make a deal

LUONGO IS NOT AVAILABLE

if ur team has a pure scorer post here, must have scored 30 goals in nhl and not be older than 33

maybe malkin and someone else for both sedins?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
avatar

Posts : 101
Points : 169
Plus/Minus : 7
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:17 pm

cdawg154 wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:
cdawg154 wrote:
leafsfan54 wrote:
i am going to open up a very early trading block... i am willing to part with any skater(s) for a pure scoring forward (ie. kessel, etc.)

on pittsburgh, which forwards wud u be interested in?

u have no snipers... maybe crosby but that will cost too much for me

i will make a list of players i have interest in

Ovechkin(was thinking sedins for ovie + backstrom), Kessel, Stamkos, Heathly, Gaborik, Nash, Kane, Iginla

i need a pure scorer and i may package 1 r both sedins to make a deal

LUONGO IS NOT AVAILABLE

if ur team has a pure scorer post here, must have scored 30 goals in nhl and not be older than 33

maybe malkin and someone else for both sedins?

srry no-one else comes close next best player is staal so no

lets talk about this here: http://hmpsounds.openu2.com/trades-f11/trade-block-and-trade-talk-t84.htm


Last edited by leafsfan54 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HockeyMediaPlus
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
OSHL Commish and Forum Admin
avatar

Posts : 380
Points : 1044
Plus/Minus : 17
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 26
Location : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Actually never mind my last statement. This will be the thread for trade talk discussion. The other thread will be where official trades are announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmpsounds.openu2.com
leafsfan54
OSHL Member
avatar

Posts : 101
Points : 169
Plus/Minus : 7
Join date : 2010-08-08
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Washington?

Van trades: H. Sedin, D. Sedin
Wsh trades: A. Ovechkin, N. Backstrom

chitown, u want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade Talk   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade Talk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Sens and Oleg Saprykin trade
» Atlanta set to trade Bergfors?
» Peter Stastny: Johnson/Stewart trade destroyed the Avs!
» Crosby's giveaway, start the trade rumours
» 1970 LS6 convt read deal # match 100 point trade - $200000 (peoria, ca.)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HMP :: Gaming :: Video Games :: Leagues and Tournaments :: (PS3) SEASON 1 Old School Hockey League (OSHL) :: Trades [NO TRADES RIGHT NOW]-
Jump to: