Share | 

Washington Capitals Season Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
STOKEYOKES83
OSHL Member

Plus/Minus : 0

PostSubject: Re: Washington Capitals Season Preview   Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 pm

I guess I'm taking over this thread. So I'll do a quarter-way-through season preview.

Not surprising, the Caps lead the Eastern Conference (PoW) lighting the lamp all along the way. With and improved defensive game and an astonishing home record (12-1-1 as of Nov. 30) they look to push their way towards the allstar break atop not only the PoW but the league as a whole. In order to accomplish this however, their road game record must increase (standing only 5-5-1 in away games).

Still, as long as the likes of Green, Ovie, Backstrom and Semin are around, the Caps will continue to be a contender this and maybe just make it that final step into the Stanley Cup Finals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Washington Capitals Season Preview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1